The definition of mindfulness is “the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us.”
Led by Valley’s Employee Behavioral Health Advocate Dani Dutro, LMHC, Valley employees are encouraged to take a 10-minute, mindfulness meditation break on Monday mornings to start the week from a place of boosted well-being. We invite you to share in this wellness practice too—just choose one of the sessions listed below.
If it is helpful for you, you can take notes on your meditation with this Mindfulness Log.
Listen along and experience your own well-being boost:
- Body or progressive muscle relaxation
- Bedtime relaxation to aid in sleep
- Reduce anxiety
- Increase awareness and access to inner wisdom
- Breathe away anxious thoughts
- Mindful breathing
- Guided Imagery
- “Home Base” for a Drifting Mind
- Energize and awaken your mind
- Visualization relaxation
- Morning meditation
- Gratitude meditation