To celebrate a colleague’s milestone birthday, Valley’s Physiatry Clinic threw together a vegan, low-sodium potluck, observing the colleague’s dietary restriction due to a rare medical condition. Each potluck participant prepared or contributed a vegan, low-sodium dish which for some, was a first! What a great way to try out new things together!
Interested in trying something new? Check out the Physiatry team’s Easy Greek Pasta Salad recipe:
- 16 oz. whole grain rotini noodles
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced, pitted olives
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- organic feta cheese crumbles (optional, for non-vegan salad)
- Light Greek Vinaigrette dressing
Give it a quick mix and enjoy!
Recipe provided by team member, Christina Olsen, CMA.