$0 Out-of-Pocket Cost
In response to COVID-19, Valley is taking steps to help those most at risk for coronavirus infection, those age 65 or older, and especially those with the following conditions:
- Any form of respiratory disease: COPD, asthma, congestive heart failure, chronic bronchitis, cigarette smoking, etc.
- History of immunosuppression: HIV, chemotherapy or cancer diagnosis (within one year), autoimmune disease (i.e. rheumatoid arthritis, lupus erythematosus, scleroderma, etc.)
- Steroid treatment: Current or chronic treatment with steroids or any immunosuppressive medications
Have a Valley Provider? Schedule Your Phone or Video Chat Today!
If you’re age 65 or older and covered under Medicare or Medicare Advantage, we are offering our Annual Wellness Consultation via phone or video chat from the comfort of your own home. You can speak with a licensed provider with no out-of-pocket cost. You can also discuss any concerns you have about the coronavirus. This visit can be done on your laptop, tablet or desktop personal computer through Zoom or MyChart, or over the phone.
Your Annual Wellness Consultation includes:
- A private, 1-on-1 visit with a licensed provider via phone, tablet or computer
- A full review of your personal medical and family history
- An in-depth health risk assessment
- Screenings for memory loss, depression, fall risk and more
- A comprehensive, personalized prevention plan with a screening schedule
- A discussion about all the additional Medicare-covered screenings you are entitled to at no-cost to you based on your health and risk factors
Schedule your appointment now by calling your Valley primary care clinic. Please have your Medicare card OR your contracted Medicare Advantage card ready when you call. Eligibility must be verified before service.