- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- Splash of milk or unsweetened almond milk
- Sugar substitute to taste (Truvia, Splenda, Swerve, stevia, etc.)
1. Spray pan with non-stick spray.
2. Blend together protein powder, egg whites and Truvia.
3. Pour batter on pan and cook on low until bubbles appear.
4. Flip or fold in half and cook until done.
5. Top with sliced berries or any nut butter, cinnamon, etc.
Makes one serving (about six, 3.5” mini pancakes)
196 calories | 9 grams carbs | 2.5 grams fat | 35 grams protein
This recipe is part of a collection assembled by Valley Medical Center’s Diabetes Education & Nutrition Clinic as a component of their healthy nutrition and diabetes education program. The recipes were gathered and inspired from a variety of healthy eating websites. See cookbook for list of website resources.