- 1 ripe, peeled banana
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Half a pinch salt
- Mash banana with fork until big lumps are gone.
- Mix in unsweetened cocoa powder and vanilla, stirring until smooth and chocolately throughout.
- Eat right away for pudding, or put in freezer for about 1 hour and enjoy “ice cream.”
56 calories | 12 grams carbs | 1 gram fat | 1 gram protein
This recipe is part of a collection assembled by Valley Medical Center’s Diabetes Education & Nutrition Clinic as a component of their healthy nutrition and diabetes education program. The recipes were gathered and inspired from a variety of healthy eating websites. See cookbook for list of website resources.