Planning a plane trip? There are steps you can take for a better, healthier excursion.
- Store medications to be taken during the trip in a carry-on bag.
- Pack extra meds in case of unexpected delays.
- Talk to your doctor about whether you’ll need to adjust your meds during your trip.
- Keep an identification card with you at all times if you have epilepsy or diabetes.
- Bring a list of all medications and doses, and your doctor’s contact information.
- Drink plenty of water before and during your flight to prevent dehydration.