Watch a special video answering kids’ vaccine questions. Find out where to get vaccines, boosters and tests in your community. Get COVID-19 questions answered about quarantining, isolating, free testing and test kits and more.
- Why Should I Get a Booster If I Might Get COVID Anyway?
- Why Getting the COVID Vaccine is the Best Way to Keep You and Your Baby Safe and Healthy If Pregnant, Breastfeeding, or Trying to Get Pregnant
- Answering Kids’ Questions about the Vaccine—Watch Video
- Auburn, Enumclaw, Tukwila Libraries Free Vaccine and Booster Clinics—Walk In or Make an Appointment
- Need a Free COVID-19 Vaccination or Booster? Covington Clinic South Vaccine Clinic is Open by Appointment Only—Schedule on MyChart
After logging in to your Valley MyChart, click “Visits” and “Schedule an appointment.” From the “Tell Us Why You’re Coming In” menu, choose COVID Vaccine and schedule. Need a Valley MyChart account? Free sign up here.
- Find More King County Free Community Vaccination and Booster Clinics Near You
- Where Masks Are Required and What Masks Offer Best Protection
- Order/Reorder Free At-Home Rapid Tests
–from federal government
–from Washington state (check back for new inventory)
- Get Reimbursed for Buying At- Home Rapid Tests
- Know When to Quarantine, Isolate and Get Tested
- Find Free Testing Sites Near You
- Check out Valley Medical Center’s most up to date COVID-19-related information at valleymed.org/Public Advisory