On March 14, 2019, more than 500 Valley team members were honored for their milestone employee anniversary years and accrued hours of volunteer service providing remarkable care for our community.
A few highlights:
- We celebrated the classes of 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008 and 2013.
- Mike Bymers, Shop Lead in Plant Management, is our longest tenured employee with 45 years of service.
- We recognized the achievements of the 2018 Employees of the Month and Providers of the Month.
- Sarah Benton, Patient Relations Manager in Risk Management, was honored as Valley’s 2018 Employee of the Year.
- We cheered for our volunteers, who provided a combined 40,000 hours of service in 35 different departments across the organization in 2018.
- At more than 21 years, Wanda Franceschina is Valley’s longest tenured volunteer.
- Bonnie Victor has more than 16,000 hours (4,000 days of service!) as a Valley Volunteer.
We look forward to celebrating the classes of 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014 and more remarkable volunteer achievements at our Service Awards Gala in 2020!