Join Dr. Krell as she answers what you need to know about the importance of regularly getting a good night’s rest and tips to optimize it. Quality sleep is more restorative and necessary to maintaining overall immunity and health than you might imagine.
- How does the Sleep Center treat sleeping disorders?
- What happens in the brain during each stage of sleep?
- How does quality sleep improve immune function?
- What is the relationship between sleep and weight?
- How is the nervous system impacted from poor sleep?
- What is the best way to maintain a healthy circadian rhythm?
- What are some common misconceptions about sleep?
- How should patients seek help if they are not sleeping well?
Suzanne Krell, MD is a board-certified physician at Valley Medical Center’s Pulmonary & Sleep Disorder Clinic, specializing in pulmonary disease, critical care medicine and sleep medicine. She is also Co-Medical Director of the Sleep Center at Valley Medical Center. Dr Krell has a special interest in women’s sleep health and early recognition and treatment of sleep apnea in individuals with or at risk for heart disease. Dr. Krell was voted a Top Doctor in Seattle Met Magazine in 2019.