A Doc Talk from Valley’s Vascular Surgeons
Omar Dorzi, MD, and Don Harris, MD, at Valley’s Vascular Surgery Clinic discuss vascular conditions, symptoms, treatment options, and prevention tips.
Below are the questions addressed in this interview:
• What are the common conditions treated?
• What is different about vascular surgery as compared to other types of surgery programs?
• What symptoms should patients watch out for and are there vascular conditions that don’t have symptoms?
• When should a patient seek care?
• What types of treatments and procedures are offered at Valley?
• How is COVID-19 connected to some vascular problems?
• What types of telehealth visits are available
• What can patients do to prevent vascular disease?