A colonoscopy is a screening of the colon for cancer and is recommended for most people every 10 years starting at age 50. While colon cancer is the third largest cancer killer, it can be prevented and treated when caught early.
Valley offers convenient colonoscopy appointments without a long wait that you can schedule yourself. No referral or office visit required and no additional co-pay when you meet medical criteria. The Endoscopy Center is across the street from the hospital campus with easy parking.
Here’s what some of our patients have to say:
- “Each and every person I encountered was a delight. Thank you team!”
- “The staff provided a very comforting atmosphere.”
- “Could not have been easier. Gave them my name, they had all my information all ready. Told me to take a seat and five minutes later I was called.”
- “Everyone was very nice. The staff made sure I knew what to do when I went home and what to do if I had a problem.”
- “I would highly recommend the VMC Endoscopy Center to anyone needing this type of service.”
To schedule an appointment or get more info, call the Endoscopy Center 425.656.4206.