Looking for a tasty, healthy tailgating treat? Try our Confetti Wraps! Tortilla can be substituted for a lettuce wrap for a gluten-free option.
- 1 ounce ham (about 2 or 3 slices of deli-cut ham)
- 1 ounce turkey (about 2 or 3 slices of deli-cut turkey)
- 1 ounce Swiss cheese (about 2 slices of deli-cut cheese)
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce, finely shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup fresh yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely sliced and chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 tomato, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie Thousand Island dressing
- 2 large, colorful sun-dried tomato wraps (or 8 large lettuce leaves)
Tightly roll ham slices and cut into thin strips. Do the same with turkey and Swiss cheese. Toss with vegetables that have been chopped and shredded. Your mix should look like confetti and be almost moist enough to enjoy without dressing. Pack it to go in a plastic bowl. Take tortilla wraps (or lettuce leaves) and dressing on the side. Assemble when you’re ready to eat. Put a tablespoon of dressing on a large tortilla wrap or lettuce leaves and mound “confetti” on top. Roll and enjoy.
Each serving (with wrap) contains about 342 calories, 41 g carbohydrates, 21 g protein, 10 g fat, 703 mg sodium and 4 g fiber.