In the Valley Medical Center Health Library you can find Go-To-Guide’s for a variety of health issues. Since it’s Heart Month we are alerting you to the Go-T0-Guide: Living Well With Heart Disease.
This Go-To-Guide can be used by itself or as a support for a facility-based cardiac rehab program. Either way, this guide will teach you skills to reduce your risk of future problems related to heart health. It also will help you:
- Understand the factors that put you at risk of another heart problem.
- Learn ways to manage and reduce your heart disease risks.
- Track changes in your risk factors over time.
- Set and meet realistic goals.
- Know when to contact your healthcare provider about a problem.
Here is a link to the Go-To-Guide: Living Well With Heart Disease.