- 2 cups finely riced, raw cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeno
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flower
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the cauliflower, jalapeno, eggs, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Add the grated cheeses and mix well.
- Stir in the onion flakes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, baking powder, and coconut flower until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 12 muffins: 110 calories, 2 grams carbs, 8 grams fat, 8 grams protein
This recipe is part of a collection assembled by Valley’s Diabetes Education & Nutrition Clinic. The recipes were gathered and inspired from a variety of healthy eating websites. See cookbook for a list of website resources.