A Quick Video Shows You How to Get Ready Using Your Smartphone, Computer or Tablet!
- Check in online up to three days before your appointment in MyChart
- Make sure you have both MyChart and Zoom applications loaded onto your device
- Review and make any updates to your personal information
- After checking in and one hour before your telehealth appointment, you are able to click a video icon to test your device ahead of time, then return for the Zoom meeting when it’s time for your appointment
- Learn how to adjust the setting in Zoom so you and your provider can hear and see each other
What’s MyChart? MyChart connects you with your doctor and helps you manage your health information online, anytime. Log into MyChart to view your test results, review your list of current medications, or read your healthcare provider’s summary of your current health concerns and conditions. You can message your doctor’s office, request appointments, and renew prescriptions 24 hours a day. MyChart is accessible from your personal computer, tablet or smart phone.
Need to sign up for MyChart? Learn how here.